This documentary is one of three outputs developed by ARC as part of the research project 'A Chronicle of a Spring not as Planned: Resources for Online Performances' supported by the Malta Arts Fund Special Call.
The 12-minute feature captures the essence of the experience studied (Mill-Kċina ta' Connor) through interviews with the collaborators and their experience in relation to the project which took place in May 2020. It does so by exploring:
- the origins of the performance
- the process of producing it
- lessons learnt and challenges met
- tips and thoughts about the future of online performances
The documentary features Elaine Falzon (Production Manager), Tyrone Grima (Writer, Director), Malcolm Galea (Actor), Matthew Muscat Drago (Technical Director). Filmed and edited by Matthew Muscat Drago for ARC Research & Consultancy.
- Download our online performance toolkit
- Access our analytic report for the cultural and creative sectors
Opportunities for collaboration
ARC continues to follow research and dialogue on the topic of online performances. We invite you to get in touch if there is an opportunity for us to share our resources with your organisation/network/community or if you would like to share your own experience with online performances.